- Grow awareness and intent, making inclusion integral to innovation.
- Make it possible to see and celebrate inclusive practice.
- Operating strategically as a role model to others.
Collate an evidence base of stories and case studies that shows the impact of inclusive innovation.
Advise on the design of grants and other public innovation funding.
Identify and amplify the voices of visionaries, practitioners and groups who could valuably inform policy and strategy.
Speak at regional and sector-specific events.
Engage government policy leads to share vision and knowledge.
Co-create and curate the vision for inclusive innovation in the UK for 2030.
- Allow diverse groups to understand their interconnected roles in inclusive innovation.
- Ensure key players in the ecosystem have the capability to solve innovation challenges together.
- Previously excluded people and networks become collaborators.
Host conferences and workshops centred on best practices and processes for inclusive innovation
Create and maintain a network of people who would like to be engaged in events, knowledge-sharing, training etc.
Create academic research partnerships making it easier to move from insights to outcomes.
Co-create a charter for how policy can better frame the space for key players to progress inclusive innovation.
Convene challenges that showcase end-to-end practices and inclusive innovation value.
- Improve inclusive innovation delivery capability across the ecosystem.
- Move key players from enthusiasm to action.
- Be able to measure the impact of inclusive innovation.
Provide a framework for project discovery.
Create regional inclusive innovation hubs that share knowledge centrally while remaining close to place.
Signpost to mentoring programmes for individuals to progress skills, knowledge and confidence.
Create and share metrics and measures to help people demonstrate the impact of inclusive innovation.
Provide resources (financial, time and skill) to projects.
Partner on demonstrator projects in key areas and bring inclusive innovation best practices across all work.
Four values will guide the Inclusive Innovation Network.
that others won’t
We will work in the open, sharing our progress, discussions and actions. We will show what has worked for us and what hasn’t.